Tuesday 23 December 2008

Advent Calendars.

I just opened the last bit of my advent calendar.

Twas a bounty. Not what I'd hoped for really. Quite fancied a nice galaxy caramel to end the countdown.
It's my favourite you see.

Feel free to send me any donations of Galaxy Caramels that you don't want, or Hey if you're reading this Mr/Mrs Galaxy Caramel company people. I'll be more than willing to enter into a sponsorship deal?

I'll turn this whole blog into a galaxy caramel wrapper.

:)

Anyway that's beside the point really.
I just wanted to ask. Why chocolate? What relation to Christmas does Chocolate in a countdown calendar have to the birth of jesus christ?


Was he given a nice lump of Jewish chocolate from one of the three kings?

ALTHOUGH....

In one of my favourite episodes of Bottom. Spudgun, Dave Hedgehog and Eddie Play the three kings and one of the gifts is a packet of Terry's All Gold. Get it? Gold...Terry's all gold ach never mind.

It's funny and you should watch it.

If you know the answer to my many questions up there then please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment