Saturday 20 December 2008

Blackberry Storm




I gots myself a blackberry. I've been wanting one for a while and after all my waiting I've finally got one.

Oh I do love it. The only thing that annoys me about it is the fact that the battery lasts about 10 minutes (slight exaggeration). I charged it fully overnight last night and went straight to work. I went to check my phone about an hour or so later to find that battery had already dropped down half a segment. To me that's a bit shit.

I've been living with an iPhone for the past year and the iPhone will be a tough phone to beat.

The biggest downfall with the storm is the fact it doesn't have Wi-fi, but I have unlimited internet access so it doesn't really bother me.

I suppose that I'll just have to keep using it and see how it gets on.

No comments:

Post a Comment