Saturday 20 December 2008

Twiglets



So I walked into work this morning to find that there were randomly like 6 tubs of Twiglets just lying about on the racking all throughout the stockroom.

I dry sicked in my mouth.

How anyone could like these is beyond me. They look like twigs.
I understand thats the whole reason behind the name, but why would you want to eat something that looks like a stick unless you were a beaver?

They don't even taste remotely nice at all. They seem to be one of these things that either you love or you hate and I hate them. God I just for some reason someone dunking Twiglets into Coleslaw that made me nearly be properly sick.

Worst thing is that now it is Xmas, they will no doubt be placed on every single table at every single house for all the guests to nibble on.

Don't worry, I'll just be sitting in the corner looking on in disgust at anyone who reaches for the bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment