Saturday 20 December 2008

Heroes



OMG have you seen heroes it's getting amazing again.

I've been watching Season 3 religiously and it is getting into the good but complex bits again. I love how things are twisting with it and you don't know which way things are going to go.
I guess that the wait for the writers strike was worth it as they haven't failed to deliver the goods.

Unlike the bore that was Hiro in Ancient Japan at the beginning of Season 2. That was possibly one of the most dragged out storylines in any Tv series I have ever watched.
I suppose it was key to the story and I do love Hiro as a character but if I had to watch him in Ancient japan for any longer I fear I would have stopped watching it completely.

But he's back and better than ever.

I want to divulge and discuss so much more, but I fear I will ruin storylines for some people if they haven't seen it.
That would make me feel bad

:(


Heroes WOO

1 comment:

  1. Peter = no powers :(

    Sylar = good


    ...in case you hadn't noticed, it's 2.33, and I've got fuck all to do

    ReplyDelete