Friday 19 December 2008

Xmas- WTF



Who the fuck invented Christmas?

Surely you could have picked a better time of year for the big celebrations and the time when most street parties happen instead of a time when there are blizzards and storms-a-plenty.

Also it happens to be my birthday on Xmas day which makes it even more of a kick in the nuts. Spending my birthday going from house to house visiting people is not my idea of fun. Every other person gets to spend their birthday in their own house with everyone coming to visit them.

Why should mine be any different?

Because it's a time of yule tide giving and family? Bullshit. It's my fucking birthday and i'll do what I bloody well want to. Now fetch me that pizza from the oven and hand me my PS3 controller, I'm playing Resistance.

Now that's my idea of a birthday.

Shame it's far from reality and i'll no doubt be sitting in another relatives house eating until I can't eat any more and sitting about waiting for the adults to finish having their coffee's and after dinner mints.
I'm still a kid at heart, 22 or not, I still would rather just go home and play with all the new things I've got for my birthday.

7 days to go and I really still can't be arsed.

No comments:

Post a Comment